Thanksgiving break has passed by quickly. Here’s a quick list of things I’ve done these past few days that I haven’t done in a while:
- saw a movie in the theater (Ninja Assassin!)
- got a haircut
- stayed up til sunrise playing a game (Borderlands co-op at Gabe’s…so fun, but…oops haha)
- went to sleep around 12am (the previous bullet partially contributed to this)
- got out of bed around 5am for Black Friday…and the only things I bought at the mall were an original-sized Jamba Juice (Mango-a-go-go!) and chicken teriyaki for lunch.
- read a book (“The Ghost King”, over ~5hrs at Borders during Black Friday morning instead of shopping)
- ate spicy tofu at Fort Lee
- felt a sense of deja vu about
- felt it was good to be home after such a long period
- remembered why it was good to be away from home for long periods
and of course i regretted things i did and didn’t do over the past college years.
I don’t remember what I wanted to write about, so I’ll leave it at this for now.